Floating storage and regasification units have been key to opening up new markets for LNG. They offer a nimble and cheap way of setting up the infrastructure needed to bring in cleaner burning fuel to countries looking to reduce emissions from power plants using coal and liquids. But their deployment hasn’t always been smooth sailing.
Join Poten's next LNG series webinar on July 22 for a discussion of the FSRU sector.
Topics to be addressed include:
• The global FSRU fleet and which countries offer good prospects for further FSRU employment
• Regional factors influencing demand for LNG-to-power projects
• How these assets are being financed
• Why some import projects using FSRUs are slow to gain traction
• The effects of Covid-19 and low oil prices on the growth of the FSRU sector
• Jason Feer, Global Head of Business Intelligence
• Melanie Lovatt, LNG Finance Advisor, Business Intelligence
• Kit Wong, Head of South Asia and Middle East Business Intelligence
Date & time:
July 22, 10 AM Central | 3 PM GMT